From: Melissa Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Aug 6, 2016 at 11:02 AM
Subject: Central Region Leadership Rally - Details and Registration
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Advisors,

The Central Region Area Officers and Region Staff would like to invite you and your chapter to the 6th Annual Region FFA Leadership Rally on Tuesday, September 13th at Camp John Hope in Fort Valley, GA.

The Region FFA Leadership Rally will be a great leadership opportunity for your FFA chapter and we hope you will plan to attend.  FFA members will participate in leadership activities with their area as well as individual and chapter competitions.

Such as:  Ag Mechanics Relay

                Lumberjack Relay Race

                Sling Shot Challenge

                Low Ropes Obstacle Course

                ID Contests - Forestry, Animal Science, Horticulture, & Ag Mechanics

                Opening Ceremony Contest

                Advisor Challenge and MORE!

Chapters will also have free time to enjoy the pool and slip n slide as well as canoes and kayaks so please bring a swimsuit and towel for the day.  Basketball, Volleyball, and Corn Hole will also be open during free time.  All students will need to complete a medical release form for the camp as well. Rules for the different events are attached.  For those chapters that will need lodging Friday night, it will be $18 per person with breakfast, this will not include linens.

​COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITY -
The Central Region Area Officers need your chapters help with our community service project this year!  We will again be collecting items to be sent to our troups serving overseas.  ​The Central Region Rally Webpage has a list of the items that we will be collecting.

​Date - Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Time - Registration is from 9:00-9:45
Cost -  $25 per person (advisors are free
with 10 students
) which includes lunch Tuesday, region rally t-shirt and use of the camp.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Also available on the Central Region Rally Webpage
- Parental Consent
​/ Medical Release​
Form
- Community Service Information