extend this deadline any longer!

Date - Tuesday, September 13, 2016
Time - Registration is from 9:00-9:45
Cost -  *$25 per person (**advisors are free *
*with 10 students​*
*)* which includes lunch Tuesday, region rally t-shirt and use of the camp.

*CLICK HERE TO REGISTER <https://goo.gl/forms/WDZZmhev9OqxE3lL2> *

*Also available on the Central Region Rally Webpage
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=991> - Parental Consent​/ Medical
Release​ Form- Community Service Information - Region Rally Flier -
Activity/ Competition Guidelines*

*​COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITY* -
The Central Region Area Officers need your chapters help with our community
service project this year!  We will again be collecting items to be sent to
our troups serving overseas.  ​The Central Region Rally Webpage has a list
of the items that we will be collecting.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education