Attached is a list of Schools currently registered for the Region Rally.  Please check this list!! If you see items highlighted in red beside your school, I need your corrected tshirt order TODAY!  If you need to change anything about your registration please email me and let me know.  All registration will be final after noon today.

Thanks, Melissa

Due to the weather last week, region rally registration is due
​ by NOON TODAY -  Tshirts will have to be ordered by the company on Tomorrow (Tuesday), won't arrive until Wednesday, they have will 1 day to print them, then box them up to ship to us on Friday so we can get them on Monday for you to pick them up Tuesday at the Rally.  We simply CAN NOT extend this deadline any longer!

Date - Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Time - Registration is from 9:00-9:45
Cost -  $25 per person (advisors are free
with 10 students
) which includes lunch Tuesday, region rally t-shirt and use of the camp.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Also available on the Central Region Rally Webpage
- Parental Consent
​/ Medical Release​
 Form
- Community Service Information
Region Rally Flier
- Activity/ Competition Guidelines

​COMMUNITY SERVICE OPPORTUNITY -
The Central Region Area Officers need your chapters help with our community service project this year!  We will again be collecting items to be sent to our troups serving overseas.  ​The Central Region Rally Webpage has a list of the items that we will be collecting.

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education