​eachers, ​

Some reminders for the Central Region Leadership Rally next week.  We will have a record number of students attending.  This is very exciting and we are all here to have fun and meet new people.

​Please read this ENTIRE EMAIL - it has ALOT of information you will need ​

Schedule for the Day-Tuesday, September 13th ​

9:00 – 9:45         Registration and Collection of Items for the Troops in New Activity Center

 9:45 – 10:00       Welcome - outside Activity Center on lawn

1. ​Please remind you
​r​
students to be patient, kind and courteous to everyone
.
​There are 1,318 people registered to attend.  There will be times you have to stand in line or wait. ​

2. Supervise your students! Please make sure
​your students are where they are suppose to be when they are suppose to be there.  Following the lunch schedule and being on time for assembly are extremely important!  If it is not your assigned free time, students should not be in the pool or other free rec areas.  Click here for Student Dress Code

3. ​Please remember to bring items for our troops serving over seas.  We are working in conjunction with Blue Star Mothers.  The area officers will be taking pictures of each school with the items you bring and providing you with a press release that you can take back and share with your local newspaper.  Click here for LIST OF  ITEMS NEEDED

4 Every student must bring ALL 3 pages of the parental release formThere will be a nurse on site to take these up during registration.  Click here for RELEASE FORM

​5. If you plan to compete in the Opening Ceremony Contest please sign up here
Student will need to be in full official dress to compete.
​ Please make sure they bring a change of clothes for the rest of the rally.

​6. Click here for GROUP ASSIGNMENT.  In order for this day to run as smoothly as possible you and your students need to follow the correct schedule.

​7. The schedule has been revised from what was originally posted.  Click here to see the REVISED SCHEDULE
​We have added an assembly to the Leadership Rally.  Each of your students will hear Mr. Darius Glover's ​message to Overcome Adversity..."Don't Let Your Struggle Become Your Identity".  You can read more about his story here.

​8.  Rules and Guidelines for the Team Competitions can be found HERE

​9. Things you need to bring:

- Payment  - Checks

​payable ​
to Central Region FFA - You are responsible for the # of students registered, even if you bring less

- Towels and Swim Suits

- Sunscreen

-

​ Official Dress if competing in opening ceremony ​

- Closed toed shoes for students running obstacle course, ag mech relay, and lumberjack race

- Bug Spray

​If you have any other questions please let me know.  ​We are looking forward to seeing everyone next week!!

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education