Teachers,

Attached you will find the award winning 2017 Leadership T-shirt Design.  If you would like to be one of the first to wear this t-shirt in the great state of Georgia, you may order your very own as well as one for your students when you register for the Job Interview CDE.

T-shirts are available now through this exclusive offer on the FFA website.  If you have already registered, you may go to the website and add your order.  I have just added the t-shirt order to the registration.

Deadline for ordering t-shirts is Tuesday, September 13 when cover letters and resume's are due to me or in the Swainsboro Office.

Thank you (33.5),

BLN

--
Barry Norris