Thank you to all the FFA members and advisors that attended the Central Region FFA Leadership Rally yesterday.  I hope you and your students had a wonderful time! Also a huge thank you to the chapters that donated items for our troops serving overseas.

Attached you will find two press releases; one for the rally and one for the community service project with Blue Star Mothers.  Please take a moment and share these with your local news paper.

Also, Please take a few moments to complete an ADVISOR FEEDBACK SURVEY to help us make next years rally even better.

Thank you again!
Melissa

--
Melissa Riley