Please see reminders from Dr. Silcox... please contact your Area Livestock teacher with questions or you can send them directly to Dr. Silcox regarding entry information.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: RONALD E Silcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Sep 28, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Subject: Georgia State Market Lamb and Goat Shows reminders.
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Heather Kalino Shultz <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

The state market lamb and goat shows are in Perry next week.

Tags in the ears must match tags on the entry forms.

If you have entries, please go to:

https://secure.georgia4h.org/juniornational/login/login.cfm

Log in and check your entries.  If you have any problems, please e-mail me corrections before noon on Monday, October 3.   We will start making check-in sheets on Monday afternoon.

Barns open for arrivals at 8:00 am on Thursday, October 6.

Ronnie Silcox,
Extension Animal Scientist
Rhodes Animal & Dairy Science
Athens, GA  30602