Attached is a list of schools that are registered to compete in Horticulture ID (Floriculture and Nursery/ Landscape) contests at the Georgia National Fair.

ID Contests at the Georgia National Fair will take place on Tuesday, October 11th inside the Beef/Dairy Arena.  Competition will run from 9:30AM to 2:00PM.  Each school will be given thirty minutes to compete in each event.  I apologize for the short turn around time but you will need to sign up for your time before the end of the day on Tuesday, October 4th. If you do not sign up for a time, one will be assigned for you. A list of assigned times will be sent out by Friday, Oct 7th.

Please choose the time will work best for you, remember if you arrive late, you will be moved to the next available time which will more than likely be later in the afternoon. I will sort the times based on when your requests are received (first come, first serve).

Sign Up for a Competition Time Here

--
Melissa Riley
Central Region Ag Education