What a great event!
Thank you to all the teachers who provided the opportunity for their
students to participate in a great industry focused event last night at
Cass High. A big thank you to Mr. Joey Dean for helping us through the
logistics of this event.
I would also like to thank our Area 1 Jr. Rep, Emma Long, and all the
teachers that jumped in and helped make the event run smoothly.
We also had three great judges come out and assist, Ms. Kathy Dietz, and
Mr. Lorenzo Cintron of K. Mike Whittle Designs, and Mr. Art D'Ambrosio from
NW GA Tech.

Teachers, would you please have your contestant write a note of thanks to
these judges for taking their time to come out and evaluate your student's
designs.

Senior Judge:
Ms. Kathy Dietz
K. Mike Whittle Designs
156 Church Street NE
Marrietta, GA 30060

Ms. Dietz also provided the ID material

Junior Judges:
Mr. Lornezo Cintron
K. Mike Whittle Designs
156 Church Street NE
Marrietta, GA 30060

Mr. Art D'Ambrosio
Northwest Georgia Technical College
One Maurice Culberson Drive
Rome, Georgia 30161

Now for the results:
The top two in the Senior event:
1st - Tyler Reynolds from Gordon Central High, advisor Trish Williams
2nd - Karen Torres from North Murray High, advisor Ruby McCracken

The top two in the Junior event:
1st - Makenzie Bailey from Gordon Lee, advisor Becky Forrester
2nd - Catherine Villatoro from Chattooga County High, advisor David
Yarbrough

Full Results attached

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education