We're looking forward to an amazing day of CDEs at Jackson County High
School tomorrow. Dr. Lawrence and Mr. Story have worked extremely hard to
make this day happen. Please see the attached map and comments on the map.
Pay particular attention to parking and entry point instructions. We're
expecting around 500 FFA members to be on campus for these events! Please
help us keep things running smoothly by following the directions given on
the map.
Also, please do not plan on arriving before 4:00. None of the CDEs will be
registering teams/individuals until 4:00.

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602