> Teachers,

Thank you for your patience, the roster issues have been resolved and the
winners have been determined. I would like to thank everyone that competed
in the Area 1 ENR CDE yesterday at Cass High. A big thank you to Joey Dean
for letting us use his facilities and Mr. Bill Lott for helping set up and
proctor the identification portion. I also want to thank all of the
teachers that helped in grading ID papers (Megan Shearer, Nelson McCracken,
Scottie Rich, Roseanna Volz, Joel Adair, Ginger Bushey, and Wendy Matteson)
and GPS score sheets (Michael Gardner and Mr. Mitchell).  The top two teams
in each division qualify for the State CDE which will be held on Dec.
2nd-3rd at ABAC. Rosters have been checked and these results are official.

Area I Jr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - LaFayette High School - Advisor -
Michael Gardner

                                             2nd Place - North Murray High
School - Advisor - Nelson McCracken

                                             Jr. High Individual was
Cheyenne Hamilton from LaFayette High School

Area 1 Sr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - Lafayette High School - Advisor -
Joel Adair

                                               2nd Place - North Murray
High School - Advisor - Nelson McCracken

                                               Sr. High Individual
was Nicholas Moore from Heritage High School

Results are attached to this email.

--

Brandon Ray

North Region Forestry Teacher