Sixty-two students competed last night in the Floral Design CDE held at
Jackson County High School. I would like to thank Dr. Lawrence and Mr.
Story for working with us on the facilities. I would also like to thank all
the help I received from the students at Jackson County, especially Isaiah.
I also had five outstanding future ag teachers that worked very hard to
make everything run smoothly and scores to be announced in record time.

We couldn't have done this without some very dedicated individuals who
offered up their evening to come judge the event. Ms. Jenna Naylor and Ms.
Angie Head did an outstanding job evaluating the Senior designs. Mr. Dean
Pannel, Dr. Frank Flanders, Ms. Victoria Harris, and Ms. Kimberly Harris
evaluated the Junior event. We can't say thanks enough to our judges.

Please take a moment to write a thank you note to our judges:
Senior:
Bloom With Jenna
C/O Ms. Jenna Naylor
1142 Athens Hwy, Suite 111
Grayson, GA 30017

A Daisy A Day
C/O Ms. Angie Head
1820 Harvest Way
Loganville, GA 30052

Junior:
Mr. Dean Pannel
835 Bethel Church Road
Monroe, GA 30655

Lovin Florist
C/O Ms. Victoria Harris
1426 Hiram Davis Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30045

Ms. Kimberly Harris
257 Duck Road
Braselton, GA 30517

Dr. Frank Flanders
132 Four Towers - UGA
Athens, GA 30602

The full results are attached. The top two in each category are listed
below.
Seniors:
1st Place - Shelby Martin - Eastside High, advisor - Mrs. Catrina Pollard
2nd Place - Makayla West - Madison County High, advisor - Ms. Kalie Hall

Juniors:
1st Place - Ella Wright - Wilbanks, advisor - Ms. Kasey Moody
2nd Place - Madlen Hodges - Franklin County High, advisor - Mr. Eric Hickox

Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602