Scores have been tallied and the Area 2 ENR winners have been determined. I
would like to thank everyone that competed in the Area 2 ENR CDE yesterday
at Jackson County High School. A big thank you to Shannon Lawrence and
Micah Story for letting us use their facilities, and helping us get
everything set up. Thank you to Mr. Bill Lott for helping set up and
proctor the identification portion. I also want to thank all of the
teachers that helped in grading ID papers (Marcus Pollard, Kathrine Bell,
Michael Atkinson, Tim Griffeth, and others) and GPS score sheets (Kathrine
Bell, Michael Atkinson, and Mr. Mitchell).  The top two teams in each
division qualify for the State CDE which will be held on Dec. 2nd-3rd at
ABAC.

Rosters have been checked and these results are official.

Area 2 Jr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - White County High School - Advisor
- Amanda Keener

>                                              2nd Place - Banks County High
School - Advisor - Kipp Jackson

>                                              Jr. High Individual was
Colton Banks from Banks County High School

Area 2 Sr. ENR winners are: 1st Place - Banks County High School - Advisor
- Kipp Jackson

>                                                2nd Place - Madison County
High School - Advisor - Kathrine Bell

>                                                Sr. High Individual
was Fisher Armour from Banks County High School

> Results are attached to this email.

> --

> Brandon Ray

> North Region Forestry Teacher