Registration will close today at noon for the Area 1 and 2 ENR CDE's.
Please take minute to register or check your registration #'s and t-shirt
#'s. I will be ordering t-shirts today after registration closes.

Area I will be at Cass High School on Sept. 27th, 2016. Area 2 ENR will be
at Jackson County High School on Sept 29th, 2016.  Registration is from
3:30 to 4:15 and the contest will start at 4:30. I would like to start Jr.
Teams at 4:00 if at all possible. If they cannot be there at 4:00 I will
start them as they get there up until 4:30. The Jr. Teams will need to
complete the GPS Practicum and I.D. while the Sr. Teams do the Test. If we
wait and start all of the Jr. and Sr. teams at the same time, it will
probably get dark before we can finish the GPS Practicum.

*Area 1 Jr*Bagley Middle
Clear Creek Middle
Fannin County High
Fannin County Middle