Congratulations to all of the students who worked hard to prepare for the
Area 1 FFA Quiz. I'd Like to thank Mr. Joseph Dean for hosting the Area 1
CDE's and for all of his assistance with set-up, monitoring and loading
after it was all said and done, Mr. Dean is an excellent CDE Host. I would
also like to thank Area 1 FFA Officer, Shelby Merrell for her assistance
with monitoring and scoring the FFA Quiz.

Scores have been checked and rosters are verified. The top two individuals
will represent Area 1 in the State FFA Quiz which will be held in December
at ABAC.

1st Place - Mia Crider - Chattooga County High School - Advisor, Mr. David
Yarbrough

2nd Place - Taylor Lynn - Saddle Ridge Middle School - Advisor, Mr. Nick
Cantrell

A complete summary of the scores is attached.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher