Congratulations to all of the students and teachers who worked hard preparing for the Area 1 Jr. Ag. Mechanics CDE. We had 16 teams compete! Good Job! Thank you to Mr. Joseph Dean for hosting and providing assistance with everything and to Area 1 FFA officer Shalyn Landes for her assistance with monitoring the written exam and with scoring.

I'd also like to recognize Mr. Jason Cantrell, Mr. Peter Davis, Mr. Jeff Wilbanks and Mrs. Dixie Wyatt for all of their work monitoring re-setting and scoring, this event takes many hands and it would not have been successful without their selfless help. Thank you.

There is no State CDE for this event at this time. Congratulations to:

1st place team - Pickens County High School -  Advisor - Mr. Jason Cantrell
Tucker Martinez
Kameron Matos
Cupper Johnson
Josh Quinton

2nd Place team - North Murray High School - Advisor - Mrs. Ruby McCracken
Kobe McCall
Nicholas Yates
Emmanuel Maldonado
Christopher Cruz

High Scoring Individual - Matthew Tallent - Bagley Middle School - Advisor - Mr. Scottie Rich

A complete summary of the scores is attached.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher