Congratulations to all of the students who participated in the Area 2 FFA Quiz held yesterday at Jackson County High School. Special thanks to Dr. Shannon Lawrence for hosting all of the events and for his assistance. I'd also like to express my gratitude to Emily Potter and Caroline Williams for their assistance with proctoring and entering scores for the FFA Quiz.

Scores have been checked and FFA membership verified, the top two individuals have earned the right to represent Area 2 in the State FFA Quiz which will be held in December.

Congratulations to:

1st Place - Jessica Bridges - Washington Wilkes High School - Advisor, Mr. Michael Atkinson

2nd Place - Emma Ollis - Madison County Middle School - Advisor, Mr. John Lastly

A complete summary of the scores is attached.
--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher