---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Malone Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Subject: Please post to list serve
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa, I have a student whos' taylored jacket is not in yet.  Can you send out the following for me?

If anyone is attending Region Rally Friday-Saturday that has a 3XL (or a size above 52), Jacket available for us to borrow for a boy, PLEASE let me know!
Thank you,
M. Harrell

--
Ms. Malone Harrell
Agriculture Education Teacher/FFA Advisor

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission