The Area 1 Tractor Driving and Land Judging CDE's will be held at Berry College in Rome, GA this Tuesday, Sept 13th.  I have attached directions to Berry College and a map to the location for the Tractor and Land Judging CDE's once you are on campus. The tractor course and land judging pits will be at the Possum Trot location on the Mountain Campus. Registration will be conducted on-site in tents near the tractor course and land judging pits. Parking will be in the field next to the observatory. The tractor driving course will be set up and ready for students by 2:30. Land Judging registration will be available at 2:30, the event will start at 4:30. This is a rain or shine event so please be prepared for rain (rain jackets and gallon sized zip lock bags for the scorecards). Also don't forget clipboards and a #2 pencil. Students may bring a a copy of a scorecard/scratch paper for copying their answers but they must be blank before starting the contest. Please make sure that you have an event waiver for each of the students that you bring, we will take them up at the registration desk. If you have any questions please let me know.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher