Teachers, thank you for your patience, I have been working on setting up the Area 2 CDE's for tomorrow and have just come back to the office so I could send out the results. Congratulations to all of the participants in the Area I Tractor Driving CDE. Special Thanks to Berry College for hosting the events and to Franklin Tractor of Cartersville, GA for supplying the tractors and bringing them to us. New Holland is good to us, please take a moment and have your student send a thank you note, the address is provided below.

Rosters have been checked and the results have been checked and verified. The top two individuals have advanced to the State Tractor Driving CDE which will be held at ABAC in December.

Thank you notes to:
Franklin Tractor
Attention Russel Smith
2221 Highway 411 NE
Cartersville, GA 30121

1st Place
Cole Quintrell - Fannin County High School, Advisor, Mrs. Rhonda Matthews

2nd Place
Caleb Carr - Sonoraville High School, Advisor, Ms. Sara Clark

A complete summary of the scores is attached.

--
Sidney Bell
Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher