Thank you to all of the students and teachers who participated in the Area 2 Tractor Operations and Maintenance CDE held yesterday at Thompson Mill Forest. Special thanks to Mr. Bill Lott for hosting us and providing assistance with setting up and conducting the CDE, the Area 2 Officer team for their help and support and to James Short Tractors in Carnesville for providing the tractors. I have provided an address below for thank you notes to Short Tractors, please send them a note of thanks for their support.

I would like to take just a moment to recognize some teachers who went above and beyond in their support for our contest.These teachers helped and stayed beyond their students time participating to help on the course and with packing up. Thank you Mr. Travis Sertich, Mr. Eric Holton and Mr. Kyle Dekle for helping me on the course, you are life savers. I'd also like to extend my appreciation for the teachers and students who helped with tearing down and loading the trailer. White County students and Mrs. Amanda Keener and Luke Keener, Habersham Central students and advisors, and Mr. Scott Wheatley and Banks County. I apologize if I have missed anyone, all of the help is greatly appreciated. All things considered, this is what it is all about. Thank you.

Rosters have been verified and the scores have been checked. The top two individuals have earned the right to represent Area 2 in the State Tractor Driving CDE which will be at ABAC in December.

1st Place - Andrew Coloins - Union County High School - Advisor, Mr. John Clark Pettit

2nd Place - Haden Arial - Franklin County High School - Advisor, Mr. Waylon Priester

Thank you notes:
James Short Tractors
10627 Hwy 106
Carnesville, GA 30521