Please register no later than Thursday, September 29 if you plan to attend a training. Registration is now open for the 2016 - 2017 North Region  EMC/FFA training events. There will be five training events this year, please read the information provided with each training site option to determine which training site you should attend. It is important that schools attend their assigned training site. If you have not attended in the past and your school does not appear on the list, please contact me before you register online. Each school will be allowed to bring two students. Please indicate the training site and number of students that you plan to bring so that we may adequately prepare for the events.  Registration will be from 8:30 – 9:00 am (All students must be present by 9:00). All three components of the FFA/EMC CDE will be available at the training sites and students are strongly encouraged to participate in each one. FFA official dress is required for the Speech Demonstration.

Please click on the Registration Link provided to register. Thanks.

North Region EMC Training Event Registration Link

The following schools have registered for a training site:

Habersham Central High School
Temple High School
Social Circle
Pepperell High School