 *Session 1*

Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Time: 4:30 pm

Location: Brantley County High School Ag Department

Address: 10804 Highway 82 Nahunta, GA 31553

Host: Richard Gill

*Session 2*

Date: Thursday, September 15, 2016

Time: 4:30 pm

Location: Colquitt County High School Ag Department

Address: *105 Darbyshire Road **Norman Park, GA 31771*

Host: Jesse Boland

Please bring:
GPS unit (if you have one)
Clipboard
Something to write with & on
*No Students*

To make your experience worthwhile, please go to the following link to help
me plan the teach the teacher GPS training. All responses must be done
TODAY at the end of school.

 Link:  https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHK9
lOgsiz4ny7VoCDjCS0Sg5NzwHEb20IAPRZBG9tBxGsbQ/viewform

Also,
As last year at our South Region Rally, I am in need of schools to bring
GPS units for their students to compete in the GPS portion of the Region
Rally. If you are not attending the Region Rally; I need several of you to
loan me some GPS units to allow all students the opportunity to compete;
please. I only have one at the office.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education