Good morning all my SOUTH REGION LEADERSHIP RALLY goers!

Today is a great day to be apart of the South Region Agriculture
Education/FFA TEAM! The South Region Leadership Rally registration has
closed and we have *OVER 1100 *students and teachers registered for this
amazing event! After doing the math *70% of the FFA Chapters in South
Region* are attending the South Region Leadership Rally! This is the best
in the STATE!

*THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU*

This will be a beneficial event for you and your students.

Attached is the list of chapters and total numbers registered. Please check
over your registration and email with any changes or concerns. Mrs. Ashley
will be sending invoices soon based on your total registration. Also below
is a link to our fabulous South Region Website where you will find
information for the rally. This will be updated more next week about
individual events held during the rally including the community service
project.

*SOUTH REGION LEADERSHIP RALLY INFO LINK HERE*
<http://www.gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=1211>

Again thank you for being supportive of this event! We look forward to
seeing you all there on September 20th.

--
*Trisha Rae Lastly *
*South Region Agriculture Education *