The Waycross Fair Swine Show is Tuesday, Oct. 9. Please note that the fair has removed the two pig/student rule and each student may bring up to four animals. Also remember that we do have a market show in addition to the breeding gilt show. Everyone in Area 6 should have received a fair book in May with entry forms. If you are in Area 5 and need an entry form please let me know.

Have a great remainder of the week!

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Agriculture Teacher & FFA Advisor
Ware County High School
700 Victory Drive
Waycross, GA 31503
912-584-8442

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can"---John Wesley