Teachers of the South Region,

You have asked me to do a How to use GPS for teachers. Focus will be on the ENR CDE GPS Course,  and how to use the GPS for other classroom applications.

 Session 1

Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Time: 4:30 pm

Location: Brantley County High School Ag Department

Address: 10804 Highway 82 Nahunta, GA 31553

Host: Richard Gill

Session 2

Date: Thursday, September 15, 2016

Time: 4:30 pm

Location: Colquitt County High School Ag Department

Address: 105 Darbyshire Road Norman Park, GA 31771

Host: Jesse Boland

Please bring:
GPS unit (if you have one)
Clipboard
Something to write with & on
No Students

To make your experience worthwhile, please go to the following link to help me plan the teach the teacher GPS training. All responses must be done TODAY at the end of school.

 Link:  https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHK9lOgsiz4ny7VoCDjCS0Sg5NzwHEb20IAPRZBG9tBxGsbQ/viewform

Also,
As last year at our South Region Rally, I am in need of schools to bring GPS units for their students to compete in the GPS portion of the Region Rally. If you are not attending the Region Rally; I need several of you to loan me some GPS units to allow all students the opportunity to compete; please. I only have one at the office.

--
Shawn S. Collins
South Region Agriculture Education

Office: 229-386-3198