Good morning all my SOUTH REGION LEADERSHIP RALLY goers!

Today is a great day to be apart of the South Region Agriculture Education/FFA TEAM! The South Region Leadership Rally registration has closed and we have OVER 1100 students and teachers registered for this amazing event! After doing the math 70% of the FFA Chapters in South Region are attending the South Region Leadership Rally! This is the best in the STATE!

THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

This will be a beneficial event for you and your students.

Attached is the list of chapters and total numbers registered. Please check over your registration and email with any changes or concerns. Mrs. Ashley will be sending invoices soon based on your total registration. Also below is a link to our fabulous South Region Website where you will find information for the rally. This will be updated more next week about individual events held during the rally including the community service project.

SOUTH REGION LEADERSHIP RALLY INFO LINK HERE

Again thank you for being supportive of this event! We look forward to seeing you all there on September 20th.

--
Trisha Rae Lastly
South Region Agriculture Education