Don't forget! This Thursday, September 8th is the tractor driving clinic for your students who desire to compete this November in the area TOM (Tractor Operation and Maintenance) CDE's. Remember, that this is for your students to become familiar with the New Holland Workmaster series tractor that will be used in the CDE. If you plan or want to attend, the Google document will close at 5:00 PM on Wednesday afternoon, September the 7th.

Attached is the detailed directions on how to get to the Pavilion at Lake Baldwin on the ABAC campus.

Also the link is re-posted for the Google document.

LINK:
https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5cktLF7JncF_PzNcPm7b-5EmG71pGgAlr_KdST_kBGNdWzA/viewform

NOTE: If you have students who want to compete that have zero tractor driving/operation experience, please contact me-first before signing up!!!

We will operate on a first come, first serve basis and start around two o'clock-NO EARLY BIRDS! We will try to wrap around around 6:00PM, but I am willing to go longer if needed. DARK THIRTY IS THE ABSOLUTE LATEST!

If you have any questions, feel free to call.

I am as always,
Jerry Stone