I know October is a very busy month for Ag Teachers and I want to help with
a few reminders regarding the upcoming deadlines for Enrollment, FFA
Rosters, and FFA Programs of Activities.

*Enrollment:*
Please see to it that all of your classes are complete and that every
student enrolled in the class has been entered on the website with the
required information. Remember to delete all students who are showing up on
your enrollment page as a carry over from last year who no longer have an
Ag class.

"*Approved Program of Study*" is for those students who have graduated and
are working toward their American Degree and for students who will have
your class next semester but have not been assigned to a class yet and for
those very rare cases where circumstances beyond the students control make
it temporarily impossible for the student to take an Ag class. This should
not be an option when the student makes a choice to take another class when
an Ag class is available.

When all of your class enrollment information is complete you should check
it by clicking the *Generate PDF* button on the enrollment page. You can
view each class separately and check it against your actual class roll for
accuracy. When you have completed this process, your enrollment is
complete. There is nothing you need to send to us.

*Program Of Activities and Budget:*
You should email these to *[log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]> * You can email a separate budget
or include a page for your budget in the POA. Please have the subject line
read *ChapterName_FY17POA *with a similar file name. When you submit your
POA you should receive a message from the application email thanking you
for your submission. If you send multiple emails you will only get the *Thank
You *response once every four days. Not that we are being stingy with
our *Thank
Yous...*that is just how the vacation setting that generates that message
works.

*FFA Rosters:*
Your FFA Roster should also be completed on the website and a check for the
amount due sent to the State FFA Office at:

GA FFA
316 Poultry Science Building - UGA
Athens, Ga 30602

When this is done and all of your carry over students who are not enrolled
in an Ag this year have been deleted, then the PDF that can be generated
off of the enrollment page will show an accurate FFA membership percentage
at the top of the page. Our standard is 80% but keep in mind this standard
does not have to be met until the April Program Reviews. You can continue
to add FFA members at any time throughout the year to build toward 80%

*Help:*
I am attaching the instructions for all of these processes. If you need any
help please call me or one of our Central Region Area Teachers for
assistance.

I hope this may make things a little easier and clear up questions before
they arise.

Thank you for all you do, see you soon.

--
Chris Corzine