I have the following schools registered for the Central Region EMC
Workshops:

*Area 3 - November 3rd - Veterans High School*

*Morning Session - 10 am *
Bleckley
Hawkinsville
Jones
Marion
Northside
Upson-Lee
Wheeler

*Evening Session - 4 pm*
None

*Area 4 - November 1st - Southeast Bulloch *

*Morning Session - 10 am*
Burke
Jenkins
Statesboro
Tattnall

*Evening Session - 4 pm*
None

There are no schools currently registered for an evening session at either
location.  Registration for the workshops will close on Monday, October
24th at 11 p.m.  If no schools register, then evening workshops will be
cancelled at that time.

Meals and snacks are provided at each workshop.  I count the students
registered plus one teacher.  Let me know if you plan to bring additional
people with you (extra teacher, parent, etc...) so we can plan for food.

Remember, this is an event set up like the CDE.  Students should have, at
minimum, a basic understanding of electrical circuits, tools, and
materials.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Kevin
--