With all the evacuations going on, it appears I-16 will not be the best route to take tomorrow getting to the Georgia National Fair.

Be sure to check the weather, and whichever mapping program you like before you head out.

Right now there are 10 wrecks on I-16 between Savannah and Dublin.

Depending on where you are - you will want to consider taking:

280 to McRae, 341 to Perry

or

80 to Dublin, 257 to Hawkinsville, then 341 to Perry

Whatever you do, take into consideration a longer drive and what time Check-in is for your species.

Thursday:
Market Goats: 2-7 PM
Beef Cattle:  5-8 PM

Friday: