---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "BREANNA COURSEY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Oct 3, 2016 4:19 PM
Subject: Southeast ShowCAES in Statesboro TOMORROW Night!
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry, can you send this one instead? Thanks!

Don’t forget the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES)
at UGA will be at the Bulloch County Center for Agriculture in Statesboro
tomorrow night for Southeast ShowCAES! This opportunity is for high school
and college students to learn more about The University of Georgia and
CAES. Each department of CAES will be represented and available to answer
student and parent questions. There will also be sessions for freshman and
transfer admissions in addition to information about financial aid. Even if
a student does not plan to go to Georgia their freshman year, we would
still love for them to consider UGA as a transfer possibility.

*Event Details:*

*What: *Southeast ShowCAES

*Who: *High school and college students, parents, teachers, and agents

*Where: *Bulloch Co Center for Ag Statesboro, GA

*When: *Tuesday October 4th @ 5:30 PM

*Website: *https://ugeorgia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_79QvHCUcDL0ZlxH

*****We are asking students to pre-register because dinner will be served;
however, you can also register on-site.

I hope you will consider bringing students or encouraging them to attend
with their family. Please let me know if you have any questions!

GO DAWGS!

Breanna

Breanna Coursey

*Admissions Counselor*

The University of Georgia

College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES)

Academic Programs-Tifton Campus

*STAY CLOSE. GO FAR. *

Office: (229) 386-3077 | Cell: (229) 326-6722 | Fax: (229) 386-3626

<http://students.caes.uga.edu/tifton/index.cfm#overview> [image:
facebook-icon_small_zps48946999] <https://www.facebook.com/UGAtiftoncampus>
    <https://instagram.com/uga_tifton/>    <https://twitter.com/UGATifton>

*“There is no tradition more worthy of envy, no institution worthy of such
loyalty as the University of Georgia.” –Larry Munson *