Teachers,

I have the following schools registered for the Central Region EMC Workshops:

Area 3 - November 3rd - Veterans High School

Morning Session - 10 am
Bleckley
Hawkinsville
Jones
Marion
Northside
Upson-Lee
Wheeler

Evening Session - 4 pm
None

Area 4 - November 1st - Southeast Bulloch

Morning Session - 10 am
Burke
Jenkins
Statesboro
Tattnall

Evening Session - 4 pm
None

There are no schools currently registered for an evening session at either location.  Registration for the workshops will close on Monday, October 24th at 11 p.m.  If no schools register, then evening workshops will be cancelled at that time.

Meals and snacks are provided at each workshop.  I count the students registered plus one teacher.  Let me know if you plan to bring additional people with you (extra teacher, parent, etc...) so we can plan for food.

Remember, this is an event set up like the CDE.  Students should have, at minimum, a basic understanding of electrical circuits, tools, and materials.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Kevin
--
Kevin Jump