If you train Parliamentary Procedure or Conduct of Chapter Meeting(Junior Parli Pro) teams, you should really take advantage of the resources below posted by Dr. Daniel Foster.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 6:51 PM
Subject: [Usaged-l] Parliamentary Procedure Resources! 2016 National FFA Event
To: "[log in to unmask]EDU" <[log in to unmask]edu>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

As has become tradition, I enjoy sharing with you resources from the National FFA Convention Parliamentary Procedure CDE to help you and your students in your individual journeys to be the curators and cultivators of democracy for your communities through your parliamentary education efforts.

https://communities.naae.org/docs/DOC-21052-2016-national-ffa-parliamentary-procedure-event

In the link on NAAE Communities, you will  find:

·         Link to finals footage

·         Link to particip

·         Recordings of Puerto Rico demonstrating in Spanish and one of the Novice Finalist Demonstrations

·         The Exam and Key

·         The Motions and Questions

·         The Problem Solving Practicums

If you, go to NAAE CoP and search pp_CDE, you will find the National Events from 2012-2015.

Please let me know If I can help you in any way in your efforts!

Daniel

Daniel D. Foster, Ph.D.

Student Teacher Coordinator

Agricultural & Extension Education