WHEN: Tuesday, October 11th
REGISTRATION: 9:30 A.M -1:00 P.M., BEEF/DAIRY ARENA
*NO SCORECARDS WILL BE HANDED OUT AFTER 1:00 P.M*.
CONTEST: 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. Team members must take the exam at the same
time.
WHERE: *BEEF/DAIRY ARENA (THIS IS A NEW AND IMPROVED LOCATION).*  I have
attached a map of the fairgrounds.  The arena is #5 on the map.

WHAT TO BRING: Clipboards and #2 pencils.

Entering the Fair:
As of this year, ALL SCHOOL groups must enter through the SOUTH GATE *with
the attached gate entry form*. This form must be completed and accurate as
you enter the gate. There will be GNF volunteers at the gate collecting the
forms and verifying the information. I have attached a map of the
fairgrounds so as to be sure that everyone is aware of the South Gate
location.

Teachers,

Please look over the attached list to make sure your teams are registered.
Even if you are only bringing one student, I still listed you as a team.
This list was developed from the information the fair provided to me.

Thank You,

BLN

--
Barry Norris