From: Leanne Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 10/13/16 11:08 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: EXPO - drawing for FFA members

Please forward to the listserve.

FFA & 4H members can enter to win their choice of either a My Dog Equipment dog collar & leash combo, horse halter and lead combo, or cow show halter and lead combo.  Sign up in the Family Life Building at Booth #  106.  All others can enter for a $50 My Dog Equipment gift certificate.  Drawing will be Thursday at 4:00.  Winners will be notified by phone or e-mail by the end of next week.

Custom work and repairs will be available on site.

FFA & 4H members receive a 10% discount on all My Dog Equipment orders.

Thank you,
Leanne Morris
229.300.4634
www.MyDogEquipment.com