From: Katie Gazda [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2016 2:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GFB Scholarships

Mr. Lastly,

Good afternoon! Hope you're doing well.

I just wanted to let you know that applications for the 2017 cycle of GFB Foundation for Agriculture scholarships are now available on our website - http://www.gfbfoundation.org/aitc_scholarships.html.

Feel free to share this information with your ag teachers. We offer scholarships to graduating high school seniors, juniors and seniors in college, technical college students and UGA Vet Med students.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

--
Katie Gazda
Executive Director, GFB Foundation for Agriculture

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic message and its contents are privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please delete and destroy this message and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by telephone or by email.