Hi Gustavo,

I haven't used MDWeb, but you can find lib files in the download on the parameters page:

http://glycam.org/docs/forcefield/parameters/

Note tgz and zip are just two different compressed files. Pick one you can open and I guess go with regular GLYCAM when using AMBER-99SB, not the EP version.

Best,

Oliver