Congratulations to the following teachers and students for their outstanding performances at the Area 4 ENR CDE.  The top two teams will move on to the State ENR CDE at ABAC on December 2nd and 3rd.  I have attached the overall results for your viewing pleasure.

I have also attached news releases to fill out and send to your local gazette.  Please use these to publicize your accomplishments

Sr. Team:
1st - West Laurens HS, Advisor - Hannah Queen
2nd - Screven Advisor - Brandon White

Sr. High Individual:
Brannen Kervin, Hephzibah, Advisor - David Jenkins

Jr. Team:
1st - Hephzibah, Advisor - David Jenkins
2nd - Johnson County - Advisor, Les Bateson

Jr. High Individual:
Jeremy Williams, Hephzibah, Advisor - David Jenkins

A special thanks to the Tony Mangieri, Susan Cameron, and the staff at the Swainsboro Recreation Department for providing and setting up the facilities for our CDE's.

Also a special thanks to the Classroom teachers and Area officers that helped to facilitate the CDE and Ricky Wheeler for his assistance with the CDE set-up.

Thank you (33.5),

BLN

--
Barry Norris