Teachers,

We will be hosting a Proficiency Application and National Chapter Application teacher/student workshop for any central region school on
​Monday December 5th at West Laurens High School. The workshop will begin at 1:00pm in the ag shop and then we will break off into groups.  Both teachers and students are welcome to attend.

The proficiency workshop will take a look at the computer based application, the new rubrics, and walk through the process of completing the application.  New tips and "tricks" will be explored with an emphasis on the "ideal" application that gains points in every area.  We will evaluate existing applications and offer suggestions for improvement with an opportunity for question and answer time for students and teachers.

The national chapter workshop will look at the
​NEW computer based application, explain grading rubric and how to reach the total possible points available, provide some trouble shooting tips and then answer any questions the students and teachers may have on their existing applications.  We will be working in the computer lab so please bring any applications your school is currently working on.

To RSVP please reply to this email with
School Name
Teacher Name
Workshop(s) you plan to attend : Proficiency, NCA, or both
Number of students you plan to bring

Deadline to register is
​Wednesday, November 30th.  The workshop again will take place at West Laurens High School on Monday, December 5th at 1:00pm.  The school address is 3692 Georgia 257, Dexter, GA 31019

Thank you,
Melissa Riley

--
Melissa Riley