---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anna M Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Nov 6, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Subject: Titletown Showdown Cattle Show
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, Tommy Waldrop <

Mrs. Steinkamp or Mr. Waldrop,

Will you please send out this reminder?

*Titletown Showdown Cattle Show will be accepting entries until the end of
check-in at 9:30 AM the morning of the show.*

The Titletown Showdown Cattle Show will be held on *November 12th* this
year.  This is a week earlier than our usual show day.  We will also be
hosting the show at the *Cook County Livestock Arena *this year due to
scheduling conflicts in Lowndes.

Please see the attached updated entry form for more details and contact me
with any questions.

--
Thanks,

Anna Taylor
Agriculture Instructor/FFA Advisor
Pine Grove Middle School
4159 River Road
Valdosta, GA 31605
229.219.3234

*"Let us think of education as the means of developing our greatest
abilities, because in each of us there is a private hope and dream which,
fulfilled, can be translated into benefit for everyone and greater strength
for our nation."  **John F. Kennedy*

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher