Good morning t-shirt lovers!

The deadline for ordering your ABAC State CDE T-shirt is quickly
approaching, next Tuesday, however most of you will not be in school next
week so let's place our orders today before its too late!

Attached is the t-shirt design for you to glance at for making your size
selections. These shirts are very nice and we will not have extras at the
contest, so sorry. With that said order yours SOON! They are $14 for sizes
YL - 5XL.

*Orders are DUE November 22nd at 5pm *

You may order a shirt even if you are not attending. (Although you should
come, we will miss you if you are not here.) These are great shirts for
yourself, your local supporters that may have attended ABAC, a* thank you* for
those that may have helped you along the way with your students and they
will make great Christmas gifts!

<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdErBYCpOB_n-mZbmtqYV1Yt8fjLYVM8hARG7FgaXs4kkch_Q/viewform>
*ORDER LINK HERE
<https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdErBYCpOB_n-mZbmtqYV1Yt8fjLYVM8hARG7FgaXs4kkch_Q/viewform>*