2016 FFA/4-H State Rabbit Show

For any FFA or 4-H member (please share with 4-H members in your community)

December 10, 2016
Dublin, Georgia

Location: West Laurens High School - Ag. Education Department
3692 Highway 257
Dexter, Georgia 31019     *Use this address to get to location*

Once at the school - drive around back and look for the greenhouse.

Check in:  11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Show Starts:  1:00 PM
Entry fee:  $4 per rabbit
Payout will be dependent on expenses since we have no sponsors at this time.

*T-shirts will be made if we have 25 sign up for them.  *T-shirt design is
attached T-shirt sizes should be entered on the google document when
entering the rabbits.  Cost of t-shirts is $10.  View of t-shirt is
attached.

*T-shirt order must be in by 4 PM on Monday, November 28th.  You do not
have to have a rabbit to order shirt*

You will be able to enter 3 rabbits one at a time, but there is no limit to
the number of entries.

Here is the google doc for entries.  The rules are attached.  T-shirt proof
is attached.

Go to address below for google doc.

https://docs.google.com/a/gaaged.org/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3f1_E8IYsqboAb2yiStC-i9oQudgcNQqtqIi0zAl0d7EZ3g/viewform

--