Teachers

The State Dairy CDE will be here before we know it, registration will close
on Wednesday November 30 at 5 pm.

The CDE will start with the Jr. and Sr exam and the Sr. Team activity on
Friday Dec. 2- registration at 5 pm and the exam and team activity starting
at 5:30 in the Chambliss Building next to the north parking lot-( #27 on
the attached map) on the ABAC Campus.

On Saturday we are asking you to take your Students to the UGA Dairy at
7:30 to do the Judging and then we will have them transported back to the
Yow Building for Reasons.

 *We need some buses to bring the Students back to ABAC if you can help
please let me know.*

I will have maps to the Dairy but it is easy to get to just keep going down
Moore Hwy until you get to the stop sign at Zion Hope road- go straight
across and stay on that road until you see the Dairy.

See you Friday

--
*Tommy Waldrop*
Area Animal Science Teacher