---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joshua Whitworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 8:22 AM
Subject: Jackson County Showring Showdown

The Jackson County Showring Showdown will be December 17 & 18 and will be
hosted at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry, Ga.  Due to the growth
of the show we have decided to move locations to accommodate the numbers.
The show will offer an opportunity for purebred gilts and barrows, as well
as a mixed market hog show.  There will  be a top 5 payout throughout the
show, along with over $2000 being split among the top 5 market hogs.
Champion market hog will receive $1000, reserve- $500, etc. We will be
sending out rules and entries within the next day or so.

Thanks,

--
Josh Whitworth
Jackson County Young Farmers Advisor