Colleagues,

The University of Georgia would like to remind everyone that we are accepting applications for two different Agricultural Education tenure track faculty positions.

The first position is a 9-month Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor tenure track faculty position in Agricultural Education on our Athens Campus.  This position will be 75% teaching and 25% research.  Information related to the position is attached and all the details can be found at https://facultyjobs.uga.edu/postings/1437. The review of applications will begin on 12/1/2016. The projected start date is August 8, 2017.

Interested candidates may contact:
Dr. Eric Rubenstein
Chair, Search and Screen Committee
University of Georgia
Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication
405 College Station Road, 133 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602
Telephone: 706-542-3191
Email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The second position is a 12-month Assistant or Associate Professor tenure track faculty position in Agricultural Education on our Tifton Campus.  This position will be 75% teaching and 25% research.  Information related to the position is attached and all the details can be found at https://facultyjobs.uga.edu/postings/1095. The review of applications will begin on 12/1/2016. The projected start date is July 1, 2017.

Interested candidates may contact:
Dr. Jason Peake
Chair, Search and Screen Committee
University of Georgia
Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication
2360 Rainwater Road
Tifton, GA 31793
Telephone: 229-386-3528
Email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Please feel free to share with all others who may be interested.

Eric
Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department
405 College Station Rd. | 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602
Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>