Colleagues,

The University of Georgia would like to remind everyone that we are accepting applications for two different Agricultural Education tenure track faculty positions.

The first position is a 9-month Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor tenure track faculty position in Agricultural Education on our Athens Campus.  This position will be 75% teaching and 25% research.  Information related to the position is attached and all the details can be found at https://facultyjobs.uga.edu/postings/1437. The review of applications will begin on 12/1/2016. The projected start date is August 8, 2017.

Interested candidates may contact:

Dr. Eric Rubenstein

Chair, Search and Screen Committee

University of Georgia

Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication

405 College Station Road, 133 Four Towers

Athens, GA 30602

Telephone: 706-542-3191

Email:[log in to unmask]

The second position is a 12-month Assistant or Associate Professor tenure track faculty position in Agricultural Education on our Tifton Campus.  This position will be 75% teaching and 25% research.  Information related to the position is attached and all the details can be found at https://facultyjobs.uga.edu/postings/1095. The review of applications will begin on 12/1/2016. The projected start date is July 1, 2017.

Interested candidates may contact:

Dr. Jason Peake

Chair, Search and Screen Committee

University of Georgia

Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication

2360 Rainwater Road

Tifton, GA 31793

Telephone: 229-386-3528

Email:[log in to unmask]

Please feel free to share with all others who may be interested.

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]