Christa Steinkamp
216 Four Towers Building, UGAAthens, GA  [log in to unmask]
-------- Original message --------From: Myria Shipman <[log in to unmask]> Date: 11/20/16  10:55 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]> Subject: Islands FFA Veterinary Science Invitational CDE - please forward to listserve

Ag. teachers,

The Islands FFA Chapter will be hosting the second annual Veterinary Science Invitational Career Development Event! Please read the following details concerning the event:

The CDE will take place on Monday, February 13, 2017 at the Oatland Island Wildlife Center in Savannah, GA. You can find more information about Oatland by visiting their webiste: www.oatlandisland.orgRegistration will be at 12:00 pm. Contest starts at 12:30 pm. We hope that this start time will give FFA chapters from other areas enough time to get to and from the event. You are welcome to come
 early or stay late and explore the center. There's a lot to see! Please be sure to eat lunch before the 12:30 start time. There are several dining options within a mile of Oatland as well as picnic areas on site if you wish to bring your own food. We will
 provide a light snack at the conclusion of the contest. Attached are guidelines for the event. These have been updated since last year!

A Junior Division has been added! the Practicums have been revised
We will announce award winners immediately following the competition. Scorecards will be returned to advisors after awards presentation. Advisors and their students can then walk through the contest and
 judges will be on hand to answer any questions or demonstrate any practicums. We want this to be a learning experience for all! Registration is now available. The registration deadline is Friday, January 27th. Please register using the link below.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any help getting started with training a team. Hope to see you there!

Thanks so much!

Myria

https://goo.gl/forms/yUznZc2XjAFZnYYK2

Veterinary Science Invitational 2017