From: Trey Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 11/22/16 7:58 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Show pigs

Hey Christa,

I purchased a last minute package deal of some show pigs in Indiana. I will have a few extra available starting Saturday 11/26. These will be good quality pigs at cheap prices. If anyone is interested please give me a call or text 912-856-6767.

Thank you,

Trey Harris

NOTICE: This e-mail (including attachments) may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately and delete the message.

Thank you for your cooperation.