Hello and Greetings from UNG!
I hope each of you are doing well! I wanted to send you an invitation to attend our 2nd  annual Poultry 101 day on the Gainesville campus of UNG this spring! I so hope that it will benefit you and your students and that you will join us for this fun filled day! Please find the information forms and registration forms attached. I hope these forms will answer most questions, however if you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me!
We are so excited about this event and can't wait to meet you and your students in January!
Thank you!

Linda
Linda Purvis
Biology and Poultry Science Lecturer
University of North Georgia- Gainesville Campus
Science Building Rm 115
678-717-3814

Appointments: https://adviseme.ung.edu/
Website: http://ung.edu/biology/poultry-science/index.php